ACME House Delphine Dresser
- Regular price
- Price: $1,310.79
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,310.79
- Unit price
Availability: Out Of Stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 13 and Dec 16. ETA to continental US only
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
Safe & Secure Checkout
Fast & Easy Returns
4 Interest Free Payments Available
Designed for fans of ACME Furniture's previous Vendome and Dresden collections, the House Delphine bedroom set (including the dresser) embodies the romance of traditional design with a lighter touch. Each piece is hand-finished in sophisticated gray hues, and feature ornamental curves and flourishes highlighted by silver trims. Inspired by French Baroque, but with more finesse than flamboyance, Delphine bedroom furniture delivers vintage European elegance to the modern American lifestyle. The House Delphine Dresser, by ACME, is designed with seven storage drawers. Three smaller drawers are arranged on the top, while four deeper drawers are arranged beneath them with two on each side.
- Designed with seven drawers providing ample storage room for your clothing and other essentials. Dressers are long compared to chests which are taller.
- FeltlLined drawers protect your most delicate belongings stored in the House Delphine Dresser drawers.
- Cabriole leg design showcases the ornamental design popular in the 18th century in France during the reigns of King Louis the XIII, XIV, and XV.
- Silver trim accent draws your eyes to the ornamental carvings and designs embedded in the trim and front of the dresser.
- Side metal drawer glide ensure the draws pull out easily and smoothly.
- Finish: Charcoal Finish ( Resembling black with the low lightness and relative luminance. Deep dark, grey maybe a more fitting color description)
- Material: Wood, Composite Wood, Resin
- Product Dimensions: 67"L X 16"W X 36"H
- Net Weight: 141 lbs
Shipping and Returns
We proudly ship with:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. You have 30 days in which to file a claim for defective or missing parts.
Cancellations & Refunds:
NO Returns other than defective products or mistakes made by the company will be accepted. Orders may be canceled within 36 to 48 hours of being placed as long as the item has not left the warehouse. Refunds will only be issued as an exchange or credit. Returns must be made within 30 days.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.