Baxton Studio Seren Mid-Century Modern Wood Headboard
- Regular price
- Price: $135.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $135.00
- Unit price
Availability: 20 in stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 13 and Dec 16. ETA to continental US only
This Deal Ends In:
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
Safe & Secure Checkout
Fast & Easy Returns
4 Interest Free Payments Available
Enhance your bedroom with the clean lines and warm tones of the Seren headboard. Constructed from sturdy wood, the Seren offers solid support for you to lean against as you read and watch TV. The headboard features a classic walnut brown finish, as well as inset paneling, adding a touch of texture and depth to your space. Six pre-drilled holes on top provide five different height configuration options. The Seren headboard is made in Malaysia and requires assembly.
- Mid-century modern headboard
- Constructed from solid rubberwood with MDF ash veneer
- Walnut brown finish
- Slat design
- Upper back features 6 predrilled holes 2.50" apart from one another for 5 different height adjustment options
- Assembly required
- Made in Malaysia
- King Size Dimensions: 58.3" High x 78.1" Wide x 0.9" Deep; Height (from Floor to the Top for Each Post Point): Position 1: 58.3" High; Position 2: 55.8" High; Position 3: 53.3" High; Position 4: 50.8" High; Headboard Dimensions: 22.4" High x 78.1" Wide x 0.9" Thick
- Queen Size Dimensions: 58.3" High x 61.2" Wide x 0.9" Deep; Height (from Floor to the Top for Each Post Point): Position 1: 58.3" High; Position 2: 55.8" High; Position 3: 53.3" High; Position 4: 50.8" High; Headboard Dimensions: 22.4" High x 61.2" Wide x 0.9" Thick
- Full Size Dimensions: 58.3" High x 55.9" Wide x 0.9" Deep; Height (from Floor to the Top for Each Post Point): Position 1: 58.3" High; Position 2: 55.8" High; Position 3: 53.3" High; Position 4: 50.8" High; Headboard Dimensions: 22.4" High x 55.9" Wide x 0.9" Thick
Natural raw materials used for the construction of our furnishings will have variations in areas such as (but not limited to) color, pattern, grain and texture. This includes substances such as wood and leather. These variations may appear in different surfaces of a single item, an area of a product when compared with that same area on an identical product, or on differing surfaces of different pieces of a matching set.
Shipping and Returns
We proudly ship with:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Returns must be made within 30 days.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.