AFI Aspen Murphy Bed Chest Queen
- Regular price
- Price: $2,095.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $2,095.00
- Unit price
Availability: 199 in stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 10. ETA to continental US only
This Deal Ends In:
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
Safe & Secure Checkout
Fast & Easy Returns
4 Interest Free Payments Available
Discover elegance and functionality with the Aspen Murphy Bed Chest. Available in the refined shades of White, Walnut, or Grey, this queen-size bed features an elegant tongue and groove beadboard design. Revel in unparalleled comfort on a luxurious 6" memory foam mattress and stay effortlessly connected with a seamlessly integrated charging station. With the addition of a convenient storage drawer, decluttering has never been easier. Tailored for contemporary lifestyles, the Aspen is designed to fit perfectly into compact spaces, whether in guest rooms or multi-functional areas. Transform your living space with the Aspen Murphy Bed Chest – where sophistication meets practicality.
- Complete Set: Includes a Queen Size 6" CoolSoft, Gel-Infused Memory Foam Fold-A-way Mattress for your convenience.
- Comfortable Mattress: The mattress consists of 5" highly resilient support foam and 1" CoolSoft memory foam for optimal comfort.
- Convenient Storage: Included storage drawer provides a practical solution for storing extra pillows and blankets when the chest is not in use.
- Easy Setup: No mounting is required, making it hassle-free and easy to use.
- Built-In Charging Station: Features a 9-foot cord and 2 USB ports, making it convenient to charge your devices.
- Sturdy Weight Capacity: Supports up to 800 lbs, providing durability and stability.
- Assembled Dimensions (CLOSED): 24.38"L x 62.5"W x 40.75"H
- Assembled Dimensions (OPEN): 80.13"L x 62.5"W x 40.75"H
- Drawer Dimensions are 40.75"W x 17.25"D x 8"H
Shipping & Returns
We proudly ship with:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within three business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Returns must be made within 14 days. AFI Furnishings accepts returns under the following conditions:
- All returned products must be in their original packaging
- All returns must be approved by AFI Furnishings within 14 days of receiving the product and require written authorization and a return authorization number from AFI Furnishings, or they will be refused.
- Only items in saleable condition that can be returned to stock will be credited excluding freight charges.
- Customer is responsible for freight charges outbound and inbound along with a 15% restocking fee.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.